Friday, April 22, 2011

The Antique Gardener






My best friend Cat and I took an impromptu jaunt over to Sutter Creek and Amador City to celebrate the end of her 6 week surgery recovery. 6 weeks was up, and she was climbing the walls. This was the perfect way to get out and have a quiet day browsing a few shops. The Antique Gardener in Sutter Creek is a store we used to visit in Amador City. It was very tiny there, but her there is lots of room, inside and out. The woman working there was an old friend, Norma, who used to work for Sandy in Amador Country Living. What a coincidence. And what a fun shop. Here are some pics. I loved the little fairy gardens and will be starting one this weekend. The sign is one I bought at Country Living.

2 comments:

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Oh Janene, I love that Garden.
Hummmmmm, now you have me thinking! LOL
Hugs

Pat said...

O how I love these garden things! The fairy gardens are adorable and I'd love to make one with "soon to be six" Lauren. So far her interest in gardening is eating mint leaves at Grandma's. I'll show her these and see what her reaction is! Your outing with Cat seems like it sparked you both with new zest! Can't wait for the porch sale!
xoxoxo