Saturday, December 2, 2006

blogger help group

Well, much as I hate to admit it, I needed help - again. Everything on my screen had changed on the blogger posting page, so I could not upload photos, but then I tried the help pages and finally as a last resort I tried the blogger help group. I learned that other people were having the same problems, so I tried what they suggested. The first suggestion worked to bring back the right upload screen - I just needed to refresh the page - but the images still couldn't upload.
Then I tried another suggestion, to empty the cache - which I did the other day to log into blogger. Now the images can upload. So, perhaps I have to train myself to take these steps often. Or maybe, hopefully, it is resolved. Think so? I'm writing this to remind myself of what I did - I may need to know this again. Frustrated, but not giving up on blogging. Thanks to those who come up with the answers. All I come up with are questions. Janene

No comments: