Saturday, December 9, 2006

Studio before the clutter






















These are photos of my studio when it was first built and uncluttered. It is10 x 12 feet.

 Since these photos were taken I have unloaded box after box of supplies and materials for my art work. Now it is cluttered beyond belief, and a general mess. I don't have room for visitors or even to spread out things to dry. I need to change this. The reason for posting these pics is to remind me that the studio started with a clean slate, and the clutter was made by me and can be undone by

I don't want to give up the altered books, I don't want to totally give up mixed media - but my major emphasis is painting.  I need to refine my options and materials, and get rid of the rest. Okay, that's the plan. Now for a nap.

No comments: