Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring things




I have a few things to share this a.m. First of all, I'm thinking about that fish challenge for Art and Soul. I have the crown I made that I plan to redo, but then looking at it again, it seems like it would be a good home for the A&S fish. So, I put it there and it fits. Now, to decorate the fish and fine-tune the piece.

The flowers are from a pot on my deck. Every spring, I treat myself to one fabulous pot of flowers from the nursery. I just can't wait.

The bird is sitting on the table in front of my sofa. It's a big one and is bound for my place in the country when I go up again. I hear they are expecting snow again this weekend, but I can't imagine it will be more than a light dusting this time - at least I hope that's all it will be. I'm very ready for some days there. Here are the pics.

No comments: