Monday, November 8, 2010

A day with the art girls



Saturday I went with Rosemary to Roseville to a speical event at the Stamp Art Shoppe. It's been awhile since i have been in a shop like this, and believe me,this is a special place. I got a look at the new products, and they have dozens of samples to inspire the patrons. It was great. They served the best little cupcakes I ever ate. Aren't they pretty? We met Char and Pat there and got to visit with them while we looked at everything, and then we went to lunch. How wonderful to get together and laugh and be silly and talk about everything in our lives. We sat outside at lunch and the breeze kept adding leaves to Rosemary's and Pat's salads. that made it even more fun. I just got them landing on my head. Here's a couple pics.

No comments: