Monday, November 8, 2010

I'm back again

My goodness time just flies around here. Life has been so busy I've hardy had time to make art. But I have put in some good hours in the garden. Mexican Sage is blooming furiously. Over my head and 6 feet across. I thought I'd torn most of it out and given it away so expected it would take awhile to reestablish a big clump again. But,no, it seemed to like my tyranny. Trevor and I have been making changes in the garden. He dug up the floor stones in one area that I always planned to use as a patio, but since I'm a putterer and not a garden sitter, I'd rather have more plants. So, soon the Mexican sage is going into the corner there, and mostly herbs will fill the rest of the space. I haven't had a designated herb garden for several years and I really miss it. By spring it will be established and I can hardly wait.

We have also been working on the floor in Living Room. It's still not finished, as so much depends on weather and when the windows can be wide open, and when the humidity is right for the super paint.

No comments: