Friday, February 11, 2011

Feb news

Well, Feb is not off to a good start, despite the weather. Teenage Grandson DJ had surgery today for a broken clavicle from a snowboarding accident. Nathan is back on his motorcycle. I had hoped we had seen the last of it. My oldest son is having a terrible time with blood clots in his legs. Fortunately he is a veteran so has access to good medical care in the Midwest. One of my best friends is undergoing chemotherapy right now and you know how hard that can be. She will be having surgery soon. Another friend had another vertabrae cemented. Another one is just out of the hospital with good news from biopsy. My goodness I can barely keep up with them all. Lots of cards going out in all directions.

Trevor and I worked inthe back yard today. The area by the new herb garden. A spot where my dogs can see through cracks into neighbors yard where there is a german shephard. Lulu spend a lot of time peeking through looking for him, and then they attack each other through the fence. I'm intent on breaking her of this. She's the antagonist. She came with alittle switch, that when it get's pushed to the TERRRIER setting, she's in a zone! ATTACK! Growl, grumble and get all hyper. We're still working on it.

That's the news.

No comments: