Saturday, February 5, 2011

Suns out again


We've had a few days of sunshine now. Bobbi and I took a lovely ride down to Oakdale to see Rosemary who was starting a red and white quilt. We had a short visit and a walk to her fav consingment shop where I bought two new stamps to use in my mail art. One is the word "Aristocrat" and one is "Dominator". These are used office type stamps from a former seed company, so they say. I'll find good use for them.

The day at the gallery this week was very busy. First of the month means time to change the art on the walls, last months exhibits come down and this month's go up. Caroline, Sam, and Pepe were there. Francis came by to pick up her work, others came to pick up or drop off work. It was very hectic and lots of fun. I had expected a slow day and took my portable DVD player and the new DVD's of Downton Abbey which I thought I could watch while I addressed post cards. but, I never even got it plugged in. Oh well, there'll be plenty of time for that pleasure later.

I've been puttering away in the back yard, hoping to have a garden party mid March or April. Trevor relaid some paving stones to be safer, I kept tripping on them! Can't have any falls around here. I've also been making more post cards, got them mailed off for a swap and for my ailing friends to keep up their spirits. And more just as RAKs because it's fun. You can see them here http://bookartsandalteredbooks.blogspot.com/

No comments: