Sunday, October 23, 2011

Another puppy


This one doesn't live here, but it came for it's first visit. Candis' best friend Jessica was given this adorable little girl. Her name is Reeses, for the candy. She is very sweet and seemed well behaved. We weighed her at 4 pounds but I think it must have been wrong, cause she feels like a feather. Nikki and Buddy loved her, but Lulu could not wrap her head around what this little creature was doing snuggling in her bed and trying to play. I hope she comes to visit again. At first I thought she is a chihuahua, but after watching her demeanor, I think shes at least part rat terrier. super alert and quick. Isn't she a cutie?

Another new pup came to California from Texas for Zachary, my friend Cat's grandson. He is so alone with both parents gone and his other set of grandparents. He's in his 20s now and had not found the right girl yet, so he got himself the dog he's been dreaming of since he was a child and saw a movie with the name "Josie" in it. He loved that red hound dog, and went online and found this pup. I saw it yesterday and it's supersweet, mellow, big and has a chewing habit that will cost him a fortune in chew toys. LOL Next time I see him I'll have a nice bag of them for him. Of course he named the dog Josie after the movie. Now I want to see the movie so I'll understand what he sees in this breed dog. I didn't get a pic yet. I forgot to grab my camera, I just wanted to pet the puppy. I hope this helps fill the hole in Zachary's heart.

No comments: