Sunday, March 24, 2013

March in the garden





We have hardly had more than a few drops of rain lately, but have had many sunny days, and some blustering spring delta breezes.    They call them breezes, I call them   wind.     There is pollen everywhere, and I have had to water several times.  This is not the normal for this month.  Well, the pollen is.    And allergies.   The garden is looking pretty good, as it starts into the spring season.   I will soon need to transplant the swiss chard.     You will have the first peek at the little storage/display unit I retired from the studio into the garden for starting succulents.     I decided to sacrifice it to the will of the weather.    I like how they look in it.      My blue bottle garden is waiting for the blue borage to bloom there with them.     Here are some pics.   

No comments: