Saturday, December 1, 2007

Out and about - again






Do you get the feeling I spend a lot of time out and about? It's the season. There is just so much to see and do. Yesterday was an outing to San Andreas and Angel's Camp with Cat and Sally.
Our destination was Ace Hardware in AC. I don't know why, but it is their tradition to make the most splendid holiday display - ornaments, decorated trees, the works. Cat had already scoped it out and said we just had to see it to believe it. And even after seeing it, I'm not sure I believe it. It was the most lush, full, diverse showing of Christmas decorations I have seen. And I've been to Filoli Gardens, San Francisco, and all around over the years enjoying the season's eye candy. But this really is the best.

Today Candis and I went out to Micke Grove Park for their fund raiser, with all the buildings decorated with trees and garlands, lots of activities, and fun things going on. We went to see some friends who were showing their artwork there. Here are some pics from Cat's living room (the tree topper), Sally looking at decorations, and the artist group including Gloria, Jean, Frances and John.

No comments: