Friday, August 15, 2008

head over heels?

Love? Nope! It was a guy wire to the kids badminton net that grounded me! In a flash. So fast, I had no sensation of falling. I was adjusting the hose for the watering mechanism and it continued to go back and forth over me while I was down for the count. I had to take a quick inventory to make sure nothing was broken or seriously wrenched. I was really lucky only to have bruises and a skinned knee to show for it - and getting soaked. This was a good hair day until then, I came out of the sprinkler area drenched and feeling pretty silly. No one else was home so there was no one to sympathize with my plight. I'm counting my blessings again. TYG

1 comment:

:Diane said...

OMG, you might have broken something serious! You were lucky. Next time, let the gardener change the sprinkler...
and the butler answer the door and the maid do the cleaning. Stay in bed where it's safer.