Friday, August 15, 2008

Week in the country




A couple friends came up Monday and spent the night. I was still suffering sore muscles in leg, shoulder and neck, from the fall, so I was not very good company. But, Cat took good care of our friends and we ate at her place. Here are a few pics. One is of Cat in her mini-studio (a converted camper). It is so organized and has so much in it, it's a little jewel of a place to hang out. I know because I went over on Wed morning and we sat at the table and each did our own art things. That was before we changed and went to the pool where we relaxed by floating around looking up at the tops of the pine trees that were blowing in a breeze, despite the heat. I came home today because I didnt' want another hot day. Poor little Buddy had to get doused with water to cool him off. He prefers air conditioning.

No comments: