Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Critique group


I'm back from another country retreat, and went to art class yesterday, followed by a late lunch with some friends. Today I'm off to Sac for a new small critique group meeting. We hope to get and give some good feedback to each other. I didn't go last month, but the group reported they were all very comfortable together and came away with more focus for their work. Since that is often a problem I face, maybe it will help me too.

I've been working on the nature AB while I'm in the country, but I brought it home this week to do some fine tuning and also to share with this group. I'm also taking the "Oh my aching back" painting, which I also shared in art class yesterday. They loved it and thought it captured the pain. They thought I should sell it to a chiropractor. LOL I had actually considered giving it to my dr. I'm still having too much fun with it to let it go yet.

1 comment:

:Diane said...

Love the bears! They certainly took the crit group rules seriously. First, thoroughly enjoy every part of the piece using your five senses. Second, wipe the drool off your chin when you identify a truly tasteful presentation.
Thanks for sharing!