Friday, December 19, 2008

Let her who hath a runny nose, wipe it.



Here are the first finished ornaments I made with the vintage hankies I bought on Ebay. What fun! The ladies are from Dover copyright free images. How simple can it get? I first thought of printing the images on fabric and stuffing them to make a little figure underneath, but I rethought it to make it fast and cute. Add a little glitter and the wires and they turned into ornaments. I really hope the friends who get these will use the hankies.

I cut a second piece for each lady and cut a slit in it to pull the hankie through to hold it in place. Then attached the two pieces together with Zots.

2 comments:

Rachel Murphree said...

Oh Janene, they turned out GREAT! love the title of your post too. I thought it would be about the altered tissue box. you're on a theme here...

Pallas said...

These are soooo cute. They will make great ornament gifts.

Pallas