Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sunday at home, Monday errands and fun


Now that the tea is over and I have a few free days, I'm returning to the Headache Altered book. It keeps evolving and I never really know what twists it will take until it is finished. I'm trying to edit it back as my Altered Books often are wayyyyy too long for a quick read. I have to remind myself I don't need to use every wonderful image and quote I have collected. Not everyone has a long attention span - particularly when viewing at a show where people keep moving. Mine always seem to call for an easy chair and a cuppa tea and some quiet time.

Candis was in another concert last night. Her Jr. High now has a jazz band in addition to the regular band. She sings in the chorus. We were treated to performances by both bands and the girls chorus. It was a lovely holiday show, and put us all in high spirits.

No comments: