Friday, January 23, 2009

Newest art project. Orphanages.





I picked up two picture frames at the thrift store the other day. My plan is to use things quickly when I buy them, and not just add them to the stash. So, I decided to make the little house frames into orphanages. One for boys and one for girls. Here are the pics. I've shown you the fronts and backs. Our challenge for the month for Mixed Media Artists of Northern California is to do something with the word Tea, or Tee. My entry is called ChariTEA.

2 comments:

Corinne Vivian said...

What a great idea! Beautiful work. Where do you get all these great pics. I'm entering a show whose theme s homelessness so you havegiven my some ideas. Thanks

janene said...

Corinne, please email me at momzart101@yahoo.com. I'd like to hear more about the show you are entering. A theme that's right up my alley. janene