Tuesday, January 20, 2009

President Obama sworn in


Who in the world was NOT glued to the TV to watch the ceremonies this morning. What a glorious hope filled day. When he stepped onto the platform, tears were welling up in my eyes. My prayers and hopes are that wisdom and goodness will follow in the coming years.

After this great start to the day, I was off to the country to meet the carpenter who will be constructing my deck enclosure. Knocked out by the prices, and a little in shock over it, I handed over my Visa card to help keep the economy running. Lowe's can stay in business now. LOL After going to the site where we went over the plans, such as they are, I did some sweeping of pine needles while he set up. I came home to leave him to it, and promptly sat down for a nice nap with the dogs. Great day!

No comments: