Friday, February 6, 2009

Play day at Rosemary's - Wacko retreat






Rosemary invited us all to her place for a Valentine's play day. We arrived with our tools and toys and food to share. It took us a long time to settle down to any art projects as we had lots of show and tell and then the food! Good stuff. Finally we got down to business and played with the Cuddlebug machine to make textured papers. Most made cards today. We also gave each other Valentines. One picture here shows some of what I got. We also officially indoctrinated Pat into the Wacko circle. Yea, Pat. Other pics are before we started the day, one mid-day working, and finally, at the end of the day. Thanks Rosemary for a fun day.

1 comment:

Pat said...

J...
I'm so nice to be among friends! The day was lovely and I am always amazed at how fast you post about an event...I think of it but don't get to it. It was such fun being with you and the other Wackos. My husband keeps saying Wierdos...instead of Wackos. Should I allow that?
Love my Valentine and your chicken salad!
Pat