Monday, August 6, 2007

Back from the hills

I've been missing in action again. The hills were calling and I answered. My brother and sister-in-law were with me for the long weekend. It was our annual trek to the White Pines Flea Market just outside of Arnold, CA. It is always the same weekend of every year and we mark our calendars ahead. It starts at 8 a.m on Saturday and Sunday. I got some books, mystery puzzles, Hawaiin shirts for the boys (and one for me), some interesting things to do rubbings of, and a Yamaha keyboard (WAHOO!) Look who thinks she can figure the thing out. A grandson has one nearly like it - maybe he can teach me. We took lots of nice walks and found that the campground now has Yfi in the adult center so we can catch up with emails there. Also, we watched the new DVD Bob produced on their trip to China. It was fabulous, particularly the layout of the work and the way he wove the music through the photos. I' m so proud of him.

No comments: