Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fall clean up


Today was a blissful fall day, temperature in high 70s with the sun out and no wind. It was the perfect day to dig in and get the fallen leaves cleaned up and some of the overgrown plants cut back. Nikki found a big flower pot that I had pulled the lambs ears out of, that just fits her for a nice little seat. She looks really cute sitting in it watching me work. But, tomorrow I'm planting something in it so she will have to find another spot to claim. Also a good day to do some clean up in the studio.

Tomorrow I'm giving another tour of our new super store, a Michael's which is so deluxe you would hardly know it. Wide aisles, a fantastic inventory, clean as a whistle, and the help knows where things are. The shelves are well stocked with the latest of everything - even Goldens paints and gels are on display. So far everyone who has come to town lately wants a personal tour, and I'm delighted to oblige. Bobbi is going to be in town tomorrow and we will head there after splitting some lunch. We haven't seen each other for a few weeks and have lots of catching up to do.

I can hardly wait.

No comments: