Monday, September 13, 2010

Bay area book arts jam - and mail art




My plan was to show my books at the bay area book arts jam in October, but I realize that the day would be too taxing. I no longer have the energy for day long events where I am running on adrenalin and excitement. I'll miss the one on one meeting with book art enthusiasts, but I have to accept the limitations of advancing age. Damn it I said I have to accept it, I don't have to like it. Thank goodness we have our local venues and our online friends. I'll be more active in online groups again and want to do more mail art. I've been creating altered post cards. Now, who will I send them to????? Hmmmmm...... If you'd like to be on my mail list, email me at momzart101@yahoo.com and you may just find a card from me in your mail box!

No comments: