Thursday, August 4, 2011

And so it goes....



I've been sticking pretty close to home waiting for Jackie updates, but now she is gone and life goes on. This is the weekend of the big flea market in the country so of course I'll be headed there to meet up with friends, and the dogs will be along for the ride. all three have new halters. here is Lulu modeling her sporty orange one. the little princess Nikki has pink and Buddy has a red one. I'm not sure Lulu's will hold her, she really needs a straight jacket when she has her "moments".
We'll try them out in the hills on our walks.

I've been painting at the senior centers on Mondays and Wednesdays. Usually it is mostly the same people at both, and it's fun to sit and chat and laugh with them. We always find something to laugh about, even if it is ourselves. Here's a pic of part of the Monday group.

If you want to see what I'm working on, you have to go to my art blog here.

No comments: