Friday, February 22, 2008

Newest Box House


You know I can only do cute for just so long, and have the move on to other looks. I had this great photo from a Life Magazine of a theater audience with their 3-d glasses on. They were probably watching Vincent Price in House of Wax. That's the first 3d movie I saw.

This box is lined with black and white fabric. I stitched around the edges of each side because the glue wasn't holding well, and the paper wanted to peel off the base watercolor paper. I should have used a gel medium or Aileen's tacky glue.

Did I mention these little houses are reversible? So, decorate both sides.

1 comment:

ScaryCheri said...

what an adorable house. I haven't ever got to see a 3-d movie but heard they are so neat. Thanks for sharing the pattern also. Hugz, Scary