Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Another Tuesday!


We have been in the Sierras again for a few days. Labor Day is one of the big days in camp. Kids carnival, flea market, bake sale (yummmm), swimming, bingo, etc. I won at Bingo and let granddaughter Candis pick a prize. We didn't stay long as we needed to get back to walk the dogs before dark. Candis could get my cell phone to work from inside my 5th wheel. That is a first for us. Now I know I can call out when I need to, if I'm lucky. Matt and the boys including a couple of neighbor boys came up for swimming and helped with a few chores. Sally and Mel were there this weekend and Cat and Gene. So, it was fun for all. Nothing exciting, just a pleasant family and friends time. And I'm readin a good book, and there is no better place to do it than when you are in camp away from TV, computers, etc. Anyhow, we are back and ready to pick up our home lives again.

No comments: