Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Rosemary's birthday




One of the Wackos (Rosemary) had a birthday. We decided to celebrate it by having breakfast in Murphys. Here's the group, sans photographer (me). Rosemary and I got food poisoning and I was sick all day. In the evening R, S, and N went to the Crosby, Stills and Nash concert at the winery and had a blast.

I made an apron book for RM's present, and also some little tie die aprons for our Wackette dolls. Here are pics of those too. For more on the book, you can visit my book blog.

Sally and I were able to stretch our weekend activities and stayed Friday through Monday. We had time to clean up our places and I walked the dogs dozens of times. Lulu is still a problem, hopefully we will make some progress soon, it's a very slow process.

No comments: