Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tuesday and all is well.

We have had two days of cooler weather, today only 95 degrees. By any standard, that's pretty hot, but after 105, it feels a lot better. I received news that my altered book was juried into the art show and two of Sally's pieces as well. We are happy campers! My studio doors were looking sad and I was cleaning out some old paint cans and found a fresh green leftover from a project a few years ago. It was fresh enough to use, so I am feeling good about using it up and not buying more. I'm feeling green! Years ago we always used whatever we had and didn't rush off to buy a new can for each thing. We mixed our paints together and "made do". That's why I decided to do this, and it was a good temperature outside to paint this evening. Finished just before dark and will look forward to seeing it in the morning daylight.

No comments: