Monday, October 26, 2009

Jr. High Chorale concert


Candis was in the concert tonite, dressed as a witch. The string orchestra played first, then the chorale sang their pieces, and finally the band played four rousing numbers. It's a very warm evening, the day has been perfectly still - which is very strange for California's central valleys. Tomorrow we are expecting a wind storm. I'm glad the concert was tonite, so they had a good turnout.

After the concert, the neighbor had his three boston terriers playing on the lawn, so I let my three out and we had a dog park in the neighborhood. I think they'll all be sleeping good tonite.

You know in art, how we often use repetitive images.
Sometimes we change the sizes or color. I was reminded of this with his three dogs. One is older, and bigger. Then there is a middle size one a year old, and then the new little puppy only a couple months old. With their distinctive black and white coloring - they make quite a picture. Maybe one day I'll do a painting for them - with the dogs in a row. Hmmmm.....

No comments: