Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Buddy lives through another day


My poor little fella had a bad day today. Nikki is keeping watch with me, poking him with her nose every now and then to make sure he's okay. Soon as he moves the girls come running to tell me to come see. I've carried him down to the garden half a dozen times today. He can hardly stand on his poor little legs today, he's so weak. I honestly did not think he'd live through the day. But meal time came and he got up and ate his dinner and went back to bed. Was this his last meal? I can't say. I know he has not much time left. Here's how he spends most of his time.

My granddaughter Keena has a dog named Khloe. Khloe got really sick recently, and had to be rushed to vet hospital for treatment. She's doing better but Keena and her mom were very worried. I'm so glad for them.

2 comments:

:Diane said...

Buddy boy is lucky to have such a loving friend like you and nursemaids like the bouncy little girls.

Rachel Murphree said...

Poor you and Buddy. had to smile over that he could make his way to the kitchen. Our four legged family members are so special aren't they? hugs to you.