Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hanging on



My little Buddy is still hanging on. He is very unsteady on his feet today and seems so confused and bewildered. But, he does not seem to suffer pain. So, we wait and watch, and pet and carry him. He's up now cause it's time to eat. He can make it to the kitchen with no help! Sly little guy.

While out walking with him in the garden I picked armloads of mexican sage which is in full bloom. It's very blustery today, every wind chime and rattley thing in the garden is making noise. The wind in the trees is knocking down leaves right and left - and sending them all to my back garden. I'm ankle deep today. We are expecting rain tomorrow afternoon, so in the morning the leaves need to be picked up so they don't get wet and slippery. Here's some of my sage. I wish I could give you an armload for your table. they last a long time.

I did the girl's toenails today, sitting in the sun out of the wind. Then we went into the solarium which registerd 80 degrees most of the day. It was heavenly to work out there and it it so light, I can see so well. I guess and hope that's where a lot of post cards will be made. Maybe some will come your way.

No comments: