Thursday, May 1, 2008

New Altered Book - Words without End










The party's over. Time to get back to my calling - which right now is an altered book. I was looking for a book on my shelf that I could use for a found text book, and saw "Worlds Without End" and realized right away I could alter the title to "Words without End". Unfortunately the text is not very cooperative as it really is a text book about the Universe, ca. 1930s. But, I have managed to pick some words out. I may veer off later, but for now I'm finding a word here and there that I can use. Here are the first pics. Two of the layouts I have seen done by other artists, I don't remember where or when, so I can't give them proper credit. The happy face is one I had seen, and also the chain links. The rest are just mine. Stay tuned, there is a lot more to come.

No comments: