Sunday, May 25, 2008

What's new here


Nothing much going on of any interest. All the big weekend plans were canceled due to a wet weather front which moved into the Sierras and the Central Valley. So, even though many people showed up at the campground, most left again as the temperature dropped into the 40s and snow was falling higher up. After a week of 90 + degrees, and as high as 104 - this was a big shock. Now we have to readjust to cooler temperatures and rain again. My backyard which had been hit hard with the high temperatures, is now covered with dead leaves blown in by near gale force winds that raged for several days.

So, I've been home - or in the studio cleaning out files and trying to get it back in order again. It doesn't take much to throw it into chaos. One quick search for something can turn up all kinds of other things and they just don't put themselves away again! I wish Lollie, my art muse, would adopt a new best friend who likes to clean. A cleaning muse. Hmmm..... Where is that little imp hiding now? I've looked everywhere for her.

1 comment:

Lotte Kristensen said...

Better still, tell Lollie to do something!! Though you may have to ply her with Oyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc to get her to do something?? I wouldn't worry about the mess, you know that it's only boring people who have tidy houses (and that's what I keep telling myself at least a dozen times a day!)

Hugs, Charlotte x