Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Suzie


If you knew Suzie, Like I know Suzie, oh, oh, oh what a dog!

My little Suzie is sick. She has been losing weight, and not eating well. She has always been the pickiest eater, but she is getting really bad lately.

We went to the vet today and started running some tests. He very carefully felt around in her abdomen, and says he feels a mass on her bladder. She is having tests run tomorrow. It's quite likely a tumor. I'm praying he is wrong, or that it is benign. In the meantime she is curled up in my lap. Please say a little prayer for Suzie.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I have everything crossed that the mass can be removed and your Suzie will be fine. These best friends of ours are so precious and loved.

SC-The Artful Mama said...

Oh, Janene!!!
I will pray for you and your Suzie!! I know you will take care of her the best you can and she knows that too. Remember that she always loves you and knows that you will always do what is right for her.... I hope you have a vet that will make home visits if necessary... it can make things easier sometimes. You and Suzie enjoy your cuddles and hugs together and I wish you many, many, many more to come!! :)
xoxoxo
Susan Chong
aka The Artful Mama
beegsmachine@yahoo.com