Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Back from the hills


I had to tear myself away from the Sierras today to return to the Valley. The weather could not have been better, and I had the most restful few days of my entire life. I feel so refreshed. Buddy was by my side and has taken over his position of top dog with great dignity. He has a new Aunt Sally, who will spoil him even worse than I do! And he learned to ride in golf carts. Sally's husband gave us a ride one day and then Cathy rode us all over the park two days and I tell you, it's been nothing but nag, nag, nag ever since. He wants his own! Someone pulled up in front of the office today and I was standing there visiting with someone else. Buddy hightailed it for the car and jumped right in and up on the seat ready to go for a ride. It didn't matter to him that they were strangers. They had a golf cart, I guess that makes them his friends. I tell you , this boy is one fickle fellow. Anyway we are home and now time for writing bills and doing laundry before our next trip.

No comments: