Sunday, June 29, 2008

Mixed Media Group


Gosh, friends. When you meet a bunch of people interested in the same things in art - it is awesome. Our little group has grown so much we can hardly fit around the room now. And it is very difficlut to see and hear everything. When we started in 2005, we often had only 3 - 5 people showing up, but we stuck it out. And invited people we met that were also interested in altered arts and collage, etc. Well, we have 72 members now - and seldom have a meeting with less than 20 people. So much enthusiasm and energy in the room, we older gals are exhausted when it's over for the month. Here's the group as it looked today.

I wish I could show you all the great art that was created by these women, that we shared at Show and Tell. There is a lot of talent sitting around that table. We rock!

1 comment:

Krissi said...

I am so happy that Yoli found this group and that we were able to join! Everyone has really helped me to challenge myself by going outside of my art 'n' craft comfort zone.

I love being around other artsy folk!