Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Please say a little prayer for Vicky



My daughter in law Christina's mom was in an accident yesterday. She was rearended on her motortryke (The Betty Boop Mobile). She has broken ribs, collar bone, bruised lungs, possibly a broken shoulder, lots of bruises and abrasions including her face, a cracked head (now stapled) but no brain damage. She is in terrible pain. Of course Christina is with her and I'm babysitting the teenagers (ours and the others that hang out here practically full time). She was right in front of her own house when it happened.

This picture was taken as she was headed for home loaded down with luggage returning from a cruise with the kids last year. She loves this bike and is so proud of it. She will probably never ride again.

I'm so glad my son and Christina sold their motorcyles this year. I worried every time they were out on them. I love the grandkids, but I don't want to raise them.

No comments: