Sunday, March 22, 2009

The show is over, it's time to call it a day......




Final day, good friends, old and new, grandkids along for support, a good way to end the show. Prizes were awarded and I got $100 plus my blue ribbon. Kids had such a good time, Nathan is now already planning what he might enter next year. I'm going to keep pushing him, because I think it would be so awesome to have my work and his work hanging in the same show. Then maybe I'll retire with grace and let him carry on our tradition. I could hardly believe how they studied every piece and didn't seem conscious of the time - we were there for 2 1/2 hours. I took a picture of them in front of their favorite. We called it the Teen Favorite, and thought it should have a prize! Francis was there and received her honorable mention award. One pic is of Sally and Nancy . Nancy had two pieces in the show.

This was such a good experience. Life at 70. It just gets better and better. My wish for you is that you will find it the same.

No comments: