Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Clearing the clutter



Well, my friends, I have to tell you I have made lots of progress shoveling out the mess in the studio. But, you should see the patio. It looks like a tornado came through. A pile for this friend, a pile for that friend, one has already been here and hauled a bunch away. My car is loaded with stuff for another friend. One stack is to take to Mixed Media Artists of Northern Ca meeting at the end of the month for the freebie table. I'm already feeling liberated. It will be awesome to have some room to stretch out, room for three big cushions on the floor for the dogs - and all my things organized again. Right now the weather here is in the 80's so it's perfect for working in the studio - warm and pleasant in the morning, too hot in late afternoon, but the evenings are just right. I find myself staying out later and later. Just me and the dogs and NPR.

The shoveling image is from: http://www.climatechange.umaine.edu/Research/Contrib/images/shovel.jpg The other image is in my database.

No comments: