Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Off to the hills

My favorite flea market is this weekend, so have guests coming and art girls too. We are all descending on the FM to see who can get the best buys. The linen room is first on my list. Since I'm not buying assemblage pieces - I shouldn't come home with as much this year. LOL We'll see. If I get anything fantastic! I'll post pics when I get home. The art girls are going to be playing with printing on gelatin plates. Hmmm..... Should be interesting.

Packing up for the dogs is like packing up for a baby. Now, where are the favorite toys, and do I have plenty of doggie treats with us? they have been watching me gather things up and know we are about to do something special. They haven't figured out what yet. All my friends will want to walk the little dogs and drive them around in the golf cart. They are in for some royal spoiling! See you next week.

No comments: