Sunday, July 5, 2009

What a week! Everything went wrong!


Just about any kind of infection (bugs, worms, viruses) one's computer can get landed here in the last few days. All of a sudden. Two times recently while clicking on a link to other people/s blogs, I got pink warnings that they were infected sites, so I closed them out immediately. But, I guess that's all the time it took to transfer them to my computer. So, today with the help of Malware I ran a whole system check and it located 276 places that had been infected. They are all cleaned up now. And my trusty computer is again running well. Note to self - keep antivirus software updated!

And the car has a new radiator and is running fine too. What else can go wrong around here? Two big black Scottish terriers scared Lulu at the dog park, and she made shrieking sounds and ran, which led to a big chase, with her out front running for her life, or so she thought. As she continued to shriek it caused other dogs to join in and soon there was a whole pack. I intercepted as she was about to dart past me and snatched her up. She needs some more work on socializing. Nikki and Buddy stayed out of it all, like good experienced dog parkers. We'll be working on this.

No comments: