Monday, June 22, 2009

playing with collage digitally



One of the ideas I had for this is to add columns behind the images. Photoshop and my photo files took care of it with some tweaking of brightness and contrast. Not what I had in mind but will keep for the present. One of the fun things nowadays is being able to play with your own art with photoshop. It makes it so easy to try changes and sometimes when it's on the screen, it's easier to pick out the flaws and things I want to change. Here are a couple variations. Of course these have the column layer on top of the figures. With paints and colored pencils, I can get a better effect with the columns behind them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These digital works are wonderful. Your use of the figures is especially creative. Keep going!!!!! Jackie