Monday, June 4, 2007

Back to art



It's been a busy day so far. I signed out of a few Yahoo groups that I used to be active in, but have only been lurking of late. I also signed on for two others. One is for Raw Art, called rawvisions. The other one is Artists Round Table. That one is starting a workshop based on Bernie Berlin's ATC book. I started it today. So, for lesson one, I have created two little ATCs. I have one more to do with a different technique. The first one here is just random watercolor, then doodle something from the splotches. The second on is WC on a baby wipe, cut to ATC size and decorated. I used acrylic paint for the little bird.

I also joined the International Association of Altered Book Artists today. I want to get back to making altered books ASAP.

Jill called and wants Dan and me to publish my AB on Sanborn to accompany his song for a single release. Hmmmmm....... I'm trying to think how this would work. It can be done. hmmmm....

No comments: