Friday, June 8, 2007

Tagged

Evie tagged me so I'm supposed to tell you seven secret things about myself. Hmmmm..... do I want to share seven secrets? I'll think about it and let you know.

How's this? 1. I'm a chocoholic. You already knew that? Does everyone know my guilty little secret vice? Maybe that doesn't count then. Let's start over.

1. I've been married three times but prefer the company of dogs. You knew that too? Damn!
Okay, I'll try again.

1. I hate jazz! and coffee! Thought I'd double up - maybe you didn't know both of those. You did? Okay, I give up. I dont' seem to have any interesting secrets, unless you want to know about my penchant for wearing comfortable shoes. And I almost always have either gel medium or paint on my fingernails. Oh, and I have three grown sons and 6 grandchildren. Now, you are so bored, you'll be happy I'm giving up. Sorry, Evie. Maybe I'll try again another day.

The way this works is, if you read this then you have been tagged and need to share secrets about yourself. Ha! Let's see what you have to share. Janene

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I know a little more about you, Janene, I see we have some things in common -- but not the coffee bit, hehe. Evie x