Saturday, June 16, 2007

The beach




Here are some pics from earlier in the week. The colorful buildings are in Capitola, CA. The second photo is at Zelda's where we had breakfast. The third photos is of surfers who were using some sort of kite or sail. They had wonderful control and must be the most physically fit people on the planet. I'm sure they use every muscle in their bodies. They can change direction in a flash and move very fast. I wish I'd lived close to the ocean when I was raising my boys - they would have loved this sport.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh I love those pretty colored houses!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Janene. I love Capitola - spent a lot of time there. I miss the hamburger place that used to be there (the last building before the beach) - yummy French fries. Is Celestial Arts still there? My old hippie hang out.
Sally